Your Grand Rapids Vivint app helps keep your family safe
The Vivint App enables your security and automation components to adjust to your current needs. With just a couple of swipes on your phone or tablet, you can:
● Control your residential security system: Power on your devices and alarms before you head off to bed each night, or deactivate the system remotely when visitors drop by while you're at work. Or program your Grand Rapids home security system to arm at a specific time.
● Get HD video from your cameras: View current feeds of your Grand Rapids security cameras in high resolution. Or stream 20-second short video snippets on your mobile device.
● Create a more efficient home: Set your lights to a more suitable level, or check to see if you left them on prior to leaving the house. Easily lower the thermostat at bedtime. Then set a timer to raise it again before you wake up.
● Lock and unlock and lock your doors: Manage one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors from wherever you are. Receive alerts to your phone when people show up to your house. You can even see if the garage door was left wide open.
● Combine security and automation devices together:
The biggest benefit of a Vivint system is knowing that your home security and home automation devices operate as one. Have your thermostat, lighting, security system, and smart devices to respond to a timer. Putting your house to night mode only takes a tap of a button.