Smart home indoor cameras in Grand Rapids are perfect baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are connected to your fully integrated smart home and accessible via an easy-to-use home security app. This gives you versatility and reassurance as you may monitor your child from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-resolution images of your baby. You may even view recorded clips directly from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you can actually talk to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you are able to take advantage of the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your baby decides rest time is over and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered updates sent straight to your phone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this feature is generally for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple press of a button, your kid can contact you through your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home right in a smartphone app is a tremendous bonus. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and believe it could be a bit uncomfortable in the nursery, you are able to change the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can activate the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and still have access to both of them with one mobile app.
Customize Your Grand Rapids smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Grand Rapids smart home and get the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can offer. Contact (616) 747-8419 today and learn how we can make your property more convenient and safer for everyone.