You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your residence and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Grand Rapids home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is the right choice for you. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Essentially, you might equate monitoring to having your very own security staff connected to your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you during your time of need.