How does home monitoring work in Grand Rapids?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your residence and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Grand Rapids home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is the right choice for you. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Essentially, you might equate monitoring to having your very own security staff connected to your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full making sure loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs when you’re not there. Consider your flood alarm beeping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when no one is there to notice the sound of the blaring siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Grand Rapids home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this vital, centralized hub. Along with being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio functionality allowing you to converse right to your monitoring team
- You can ask for assistance with any kind of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t find your mobile device when a disaster strikes, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Grand Rapids security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and get a comprehensive Grand Rapids smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We know the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (616) 747-8419 or complete the form below to start.