Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Grand Rapids goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the kind of emergency. For example, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single effort will be made to contact you before assistance is sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring agent will follow these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you using the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, local law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Assistance will still be sent even if you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Grand Rapids
Be prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Grand Rapids from Vivint. Contact (616) 747-8419 to start customizing your home’s security today.