What you should look for in a home security camera in Grand Rapids
When it comes to home security, it just helps to get a complete look of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective tools to consider as you customize your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras are beneficial when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when included into your property’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Grand Rapids? You’ll be pleased to discover these important devices come with more features than ever before. You are able to view real-time feeds from inside cameras or warn intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen control panel and you can control all your security cameras.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Grand Rapids
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your residence’s defense to a whole new level. These essential aspects of your alarm system may come equipped with an impressive array of features such as two-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Explore the possibilities below.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a camera that is able to take immediate action. If odd movement is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear around the camera’s lens and an audible alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide well-defined views of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their clarity as you zoom in on details.
- Video storage: Check for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the capacity to access video directly from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Grand Rapids are frequently linked to a handy mobile device app. You have the opportunity to watch current footage or recorded clips and even engage or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your cell phone if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion sensors allows cameras to take notice if odd activity takes place. You’ll also get a notification on your phone.
- Converse with visitors or loved ones: Would you like to touch base with your children when they return from school? Do you have a delivery person at your front door? Today’s home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional audio so you can speak to anyone within range of your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior cameras should offer no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This convenience provides the opportunity to program the exact area you would like your camera to watch over. This will be beneficial to limit what you watch as you aren’t going to need updates whenever a vehicle goes by on the road.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Grand Rapids. All that remains is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Phone (616) 747-8419 to begin or submit the simple form on this page to engage our professionals.